Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love at first sight



About 32 years ago I was at the airport in Bacolod Philippines and saw this petite Filipino beauty walk across the tarmac, there was something about her that not only attracted me physically but she had an aura about her the struck me as well. I looked at her and deep inside I knew this girl would be my wife. 2 years later I returned to the Philippines and we were married. And just like the song from the sixties "I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow", I do. Nery is my whole life, she puts up with all my crap and still loves me. She has been a great mom to our children, and is now a wonderful grandma. Thanks for everything, I love you!!!

Teban

1 comment:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

sigh! awww that was very sweet. i think mom is great at putting up with EVERYONE'S crap. i totally agree with you dad, she's the best little lady.

love, catie