Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Buddies and Me



Yesterday Catie stopped by work to say hello and she and Nery decided to go to lunch together. I had already finished my lunch so they left Bennett with me. I took him up to my floor and showed him off. He entertained everyone with his smile and even did his little dance several times. It was so fun to be able to spend some time with my little buddy and show him around and have a little male bonding, I think he had a good time too.
Then last night before it got dark I went out to fill my bird feeders, my little Pine Siskin friend was there feeding and wouldn't leave he actually stayed on the feeder while I took it down, took the top off and refilled it. I put some of the seed in my hand and he ate right out of my hand as well, it seems we have developed a real trust.
Life is good

1 comment:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i'm so glad bennett could come visit you and entertain everyone. and fyi he head a great time.

that's so cool your bird just stayed there while you filled the feeder.

thanks mom and dad for being the best lolo and lola...bennett is one lucky boy.

love catie